This is due to:
- Very high standard of professional services - Cyprus ranks among the leading countries in the World in terms of university graduates
- Excellent medical care & many private polyclinics
- Strong sense of safety & security on all Island
Very warm and welcoming nation
- Fascinating Historical and archeological sites
- Picturesque golf courses
State of the art health Spas
- Safe environment with a very low crime rate
- Very hospitable and friendly environment
- Legal system based on the English Common Law system
- Favorable tax rates (Lowest corporate tax in EU)
- Stable currency (Euro)
- Member of EU and EMU
- Excellent tourist services
- Low inflation and relatively low cost of living
- Reasonable property prices
- Human rights are both well respected and well protected.
- High standard of living
- International banking system
- Warm Mediterranean climate, more than 300 days of sunshine each year
- State Universities, private colleges, multilingual schools
- Secure property investments (National Land Registry) with fullly regulated title deeds laws
- Ideal geographical positioning: located at the crossroads of the Middle East and Europe.
- The new Limassol Marina, when fully completed it will accommodate 650 large yachts, and comprise luxury villas on the sea, and state - of - the - art sea-view apartments.
Natural gas exploratory drilling has begun off the coast of Cyprus, it is foreseen that the potential resources are huge and could be enough to supply the rest of Europe for the next 100 years. It has been suggested that in the next 4-5 years The Republic of Cyprus will be able to export natural gas to the whole of Europe...