The Oval is an iconic new building on the Limassol skyline.
This standout landmark structure is the tallest business building in Cyprus. The Oval, sets new standards in workplace design, from its dramatically curved exterior to the light-filled internal space with uninterrupted views across the Mediterranean.
Located in Limassol, the Oval is a unique base within a thriving, vibrant, international business community.
The Oval has been designed by Atkins, the world-renowned architects.
Welcome to the new business class!
- Reinforced concrete frame, comprising of raft foundation, columns, beams and slabs designed in line with European anti-earthquafe construction specification codes,
- Marble paving in reception, lift lobbies and stairs,
- Ceramic tiles in toilets, verandas and cafeteria,
- Raised floor in the offices.
- Reception and elevator lobbies are decorated with gypsurmboarcl suspended ceiling,
- Offices and toilet areas are decorated with perforated gypsurm tile suspended ceiling fixed in metal grid system.
- Timber veneered solid core entrance doors to the offices, complying with local fire regulations,
The building design complies with the local Energy Performance regulations.
All the offices have obtained an energy performance certificate of A rating with low CCc, emissions, achieved by:
Fapade & Openings: The building facades have been designed to reduce solar gam and energy consumption, and to provide comfortable wort mg conditions.
The eastern and western facades consist of ram screen aluminium cladding panels fixed on a secondary steel structure with thermal insulation. The two sides loop over the building to form the oval shape and to provide the mam building with sun protection. The southern and northern facades are designed as a conventional glazed window system. All frames are aluminium and all glasses are double glazed, with low energy characteristics (solar factor and light transmission,) achieving high sustainability rating.
Thermal Insulations: All external hard surfaces, roof and wall aluminium cladding are installed as per energy pe rfo r m a n ce re g u I a 11 о n s,
Renewable Energy: Geothermal Energy is used for heating and ooolmr of the building
Building Management System (BMS):
For centralised control, monitoring and energy management of the building,
- Boundary walls,
- C-CTV monitoring and intruder alarm systems to control entrance areas and basement car part mg,
- Burglar alarm,
- Access door controls at all entrances of building
- Gated oar part mg
- Video Intercom system Imlung entrance gate and basement car parting entrance doors to reception area,
The electrical installations are in accordance with BS76712001(2004) 16th Edition IEE wiring regulations.
- LNX lighting control system, inter-phasecl with building BMS.
- LED lighting in lobbies, reception, outdoor oar parting and landscaped areas,
- Fire alarm detection system connected to BMS.
- Voice & data communication: structure cabling network
- Lightning bightnmg protection of building
- Ughtmg, fire alarm, burglar alarm, structure cabling for voice and data networf are provisional
- The standby generator supports life safety and essential services in the event of a mam supply failure,
- Four (4) high performance elevators, each with 17 persons capacity and energy class A rated.
- Ventilation is provided, supplying fresh air throughout the building The cluctworf into the offices is to be provided by tenants,
- Cooling & heating is provided throughout the building by a cle-centralizecl ground water heat pump system (Geothermal Energy), Provision for connecting to the system is provided for each office. Equipment and pipe wort are installed by the tenants,
- Fire Services: Fire detection, alarms and sprint lets are provided in the common areas. Interface units enable tenants to connect their own systems.
- The ground floor has landscaped gardens and outdoor seating areas,
- The executive offices on levels 14 and 15 have exclusive access to a roof terrace with green areas,
- A controlled aooess, luxurious double height reception with spacious sitting area, fully aimoonclitionecl,
- Over 220 car parting spaces on three (3) levels. All necessary installations are provided for security ventilation and fire safety
- Each office is allocated a store room, located on the two basement levels.