An exclusive Cyprus waterfront development designed by a world-renowned team of architects and engineers combines combines elegant residences and a state-ofthe-art marina with an enticing mix of restaurants and shops, to create a lifestyle uniquely shaped by ‘living on the sea’. Just a stroll away from the heart of Limassol, the marina is designed to blend seamlessly with the city’s historic centre, old town and medieval castle. With its breathtaking views and outstanding range of facilities, Limassol Marina is destined to become the most exclusive marina resort in the Mediterranean – and one of the finest in the world. Enjoy living on the sea in an exclusive villa with unobstructed views of the Mediterranean and the Marina. Island Villas offers a choice of two, three or four bedroom villas, featuring private berths or beachfront access as well as swimming pools, sundecks and private gardens. Drive up to one door and sail away from another or simply step out onto the beach from your own garden.
- Reinforced concrete frame, in accordance with the regulations for anti-seismic design.
- Exterior walls are 250mm thick, insulated as per the requirements of the European Directive 2002/91/EC on the energy performance of buildings.
- Internal walls are 100mm thick.
- Entrance halls, living, dining and kitchen areas are paved with marble.
- Verandas, sundeck areas and basement are paved with ceramic tiles.
- Bathrooms are laid with marble floors.
- Bedrooms are fitted with floating parquet with 4mm solid wood top layer.
- Parking areas are paved with stone.
- External and internal surfaces have three coats of plaster and three coats of emulsion paint.
- Part of external surfaces are lined with stone.
- Bathroom walls are lined with marble up to the height of the ceiling.
- Bathroom walls in the basement are lined with ceramic tiles. Ceilings
- Ceilings in kitchen, bathrooms and corridors are of plaster board treated with two coats of spatula and two coats of emulsion paint.
- All other ceilings are of fair faced concrete treated with two coats of spatula and two coats of emulsion paint.
Doors & Windows
- Entrance doors are of solid wood.
- All internal doors are imported ready-made for installation.
- External doors and windows are double-glazed with coloured aluminium sections.
- Bedroom external doors and windows are fitted with aluminium shutters.
Wardrobes & Kitchen Cupboards
- Bedroom wardrobes and kitchen cupboards are imported, ready-made for installation.
Sanitary Ware & Mixers
- Imported high-quality sanitary ware is installed complete with accessories.
- Vanity tops are made of Corian with wooden under-counter cupboards.
- Glazed cubicles are provided for shower trays.
- Tempered glass splash screens are provided for baths.
- Hot water to kitchen and bathrooms is supplied by solar panels.
- Pressurized system for hot and cold water is installed.
- Potable water is supplied to the kitchen.
- Interphone on the entrance door.
- TV points in living room and all bedrooms.
- Sockets for telephone and internet in living room and all bedrooms.
- Spotlights in kitchen, bathrooms and corridors.
- Lighting control system is installed in the living and dining areas.
- Security alarm system is installed with motion detection sensors.
- Complete installation of VRV system with concealed units.
- Electric under-floor heating.
- Kitchen is pre-fitted with ceramic hob, electric oven, extractor hood, washing machine, dishwasher and refrigerator.
- Reinforced concrete swimming pool finished with mosaic tiles.
- Soft and hard landscape.